The WEB DEVELOPMENT QUICK START is the first of the WebCamp Quick Start Series.
Course Fees: Php5,000/person
Batch 2 – Starts April 22, 2013
At the end of this course you will be able to:
1. Effectively plan a website.
2. Set up your own local development server.
3. Develop and Deploy your very own dynamic website using Joomla Content Management System (CMS)
4. Register your own domain name and Set up your own web hosting account
5. Set up an SQL database and connect it to your Dynamic website.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who want to learn how to build a dynamic, database driven website with little or no web development background. But is also perfect for the following:
- People with NO programming background interested in learning website development.
- Graphic Artists who wants to get into web development but find code intimidating.
- Web developers who would like to learn how to build websites using the Joomla CMS.
- Five (5) Training Sessions
- Instructions will be in English
- Bring your own Laptop (Any version of Microsoft Windows OS)
- MODULE 1 – Introduction to the Tools of the trade, Website planing basics and website development methodology.
- MODULE 2 - Deploying your own local host for test development and Installing Joomla CMS
- MODULE 3 - CMS Basics: Start Building your website using Joomla CMS
- MODULE 4 – Design Basics: Jazzing up your website.
- MODULE 5 – Setting up your Live website.